Latitude error or damping error
Cause: the vertical damping method is used.
(1) External compensation method — calculate the size and symbol of the latitude error according to the latitude error formula, and deduct it from the reading of the gyrocompass;
(2) Internal compensation method — calculate and output the signal transformed according to the latitude error rule, and apply the compensating torque to the gyrocompass.
Cause: The motion of the base causes the motion of the principal axis of the gyrocompass to change and cause pointing error.
(1) Speed error correction table;
(2) External compensation method — using mechanical simulation method to calculate the error value according to the expression of the velocity error and deduct the error value from the heading reading;
(3) Internal compensation method — calculate and output regular velocity error compensation torque, and implement compensation for gyro compass.