The application of satellite navigation is the fundamental starting point for the establishment of navigation satellite systems and its ultimate destination. Generally, the application market of satellite navigation can be divided into three major areas, namely, professional market, mass market and security market. The global satellite navigation system can be divided into the following 10 categories from the perspective of application: aviation, navigation, communication, personnel tracking, consumer entertainment, mapping, timing, vehicle monitoring and management, and car navigation and information services, among others. Class:
1. Aviation The European Union’s Galileo is a new global navigation constellation that, in conjunction with GPS, can greatly improve the availability of navigation satellites, increasing the availability of a single GPS city from 55% to 95% when GPS/Galileo is shared. The GPS technology established Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) gradually replaces the original microwave landing/instrument landing system. The US WAAS system is scheduled to operate in the second half of 2003, and ground correction data can be forwarded to the aircraft via static satellite. 2. Navigation Satellite navigation receivers are widely used in all types of vessels traveling at sea. DGPS is widely used in coastal and inbound ports, as well as vessels in inland rivers with an accuracy of 2-3 m. After the satellite navigation receiver is integrated with wireless communication means, the system becomes a location reporting system and an emergency rescue system. Many fishing boats combine GPS with radar and fish finder to produce significant economic benefits.
3. Convergence of communication and navigation The combination of satellite navigation receivers and radios is a natural occurrence, and the significance of this fusion is very far-reaching. In fact, this is the system integration and perfect integration of mobile computers (PDAs), cellular phones and GPS receivers.
4. Personnel Tracking The application requirements for personal tracking are similar to those of navigation phones or mobile phones such as E911, but their product types and main function positioning are very different from them. First of all, it requires a small size and power consumption, which is easy to hide or wear, such as a watch. Its application functions can be activated or activated by the center to facilitate access to the wearer’s location.
5. Consumer entertainment hikers, hunters, cross-country skiers, field workers and outdoor enthusiasts often use bag GPS locators with electronic maps to find themselves in grasslands, deserts, countryside, mountains or uninhabited areas. Destination.
6. Mapping GPS mapping can also be used for mapping, ground measurement, earth plate measurement, volcanic activity monitoring, GIS field, bridge monitoring, dam monitoring, landslide monitoring, large building monitoring, etc. The real-time dynamics (RTK) of this measurement technology can be used for marine river road surveys, as well as for mining and large-scale construction sites as automated management and mechanical control.
7. Timing GPS devices are also used as time synchronization devices, particularly as transaction processing timing (as in ATM machines) and in communication networks.
8. Vehicle Monitoring Management
9. Car navigation and information services
If you want to get more details about antenna,pls visit https://www.ericcointernational.com/antenna/