Digital compass has the following features:
1. The triaxial magnetoresistive effect sensor measures the planar geomagnetic field and biaxial tilt compensation.
2. High-speed and high-precision A/D conversion.
3. Built-in temperature compensation minimizes temperature drift at the tilt and pointing angles.
4. The built-in microprocessor calculates the angle between the sensor and magnetic north.
5. With simple and effective user calibration instructions.
6. With zero point correction.
7. The shell structure is waterproof and non-magnetic.
For more information, please feel free to contact email@example.com