1. According to the displacement of the detection of quality classification of linear accelerometer (detection of quality for line displacement) and pendulum accelerometer (test quality around the bearing shaft rotation);
2. According to the type of support there are Gem support, Flexible support, air flotation, liquid float, magnetic suspension and electrostatic suspension;
3. According to the measurement system components are classified as open-loop and closed-loop;
4. According to the working principle of the classification of vibrating wire, vibrating beam and tilting integral gyro accelerometer;
5. Classified according to the number of input shaft, there are uniaxial, biaxial and triaxial accelerometer;
6. By sensor classification, a piezoelectric, piezoresistive and potentiometer-style and so on;
An accelerometer is usually named after a combination of several different taxonomies.